- We will finish testing our spinning tops on Monday and complete our poster boards for presenting.
- Students will present to the class their group candy packaging project on Tuesday-Wednesday.
- Students will begin their unit on researching engineering careers on Thursday-Friday.
- A presentation of the engineering career of their choice will be due Friday, September 25th. The presentation should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The presentation to email to Mrs. G is located by clicking here.
8th grade Video Broadcasting:
- Students will begin working on their "Before They Were Teachers" interview. They are writing an interview introduction, 21 questions, and conclusion/reflection. Filming will take place at a later date. The assignment can be viewed by clicking on this link.
- Interview questions and introduction are due Thursday, September 24th.
- Students will also be working on finding the definitions of above the line/below the line jobs in news broadcasting. They will be searching for the terms online and turning in the definitions on Friday, September 25th.
- On Friday, we will be interviewing an entertainment lawyer via Skype to discuss copyright law and public domain (Mrs. G's brother)!